Help me.

Being sick sucks. 😷

I can not describe to you how much I hate being sick. I have lost my sense of smell, taste, and have a headache. My stress level is high and I currently am tolerating 0 non-sense.

I tried to avoid the sickness, first caught by my brother, but I couldn’t. I washed my hands, I stayed my distance but all of my attempts failed. I’m having worst sleep of my life, which is none, and I’m very cold. To make matters worse, I still have to go to school. So warning to all, I’m a bit annoyed so don’t try me. Sorry in advance if I’m rude. Don’t take it personal; it’s not you its me.

You are now in the know on what to know.

6 thoughts on “Help me.

1. Ikr?! I’m always sick when no one else is sick, but I’m never sick when everyone else is. Being sick is the worst tho. I think we all hate it. :/

2. I understand what you mean. Like sometimes people think that I’m depressed or pissed because I have a blank expression. They don’t know that I’m either trying to be polite and not be mean to them or that I’m calm and am just thinking. Are those two thing impossible to do without having people ask you question?

• Unfortunately, I don’t think it is. I too have the case of a resting mean face.I could just be daydream and someone will think something is wrong. The struggle is real.

3. I know how you feel. You try so much to avoid getting sick but its all in vain. To make matters worse missing a day of school means more work in the future. We have to take our time till we get the chance to make our own decisions on what we do and not do.